Experience – Buenos Aires, Argentina: Palacio del Congreso de la Nación Argentina
- Address: Av. Entre Ríos, C1033 CABA, Argentina (Entre Rios & Rivadavia) (Google Maps)
- Guided Tour Hours:
- Monday, 12:30am & 5:00pm
- Tuesday, 12:30am & 5:00pm
- Thursday, 12:30am & 5:00pm
- Fridayday, 12:30am & 5:00pm
- Parlament Museum Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Recommended Time: 1 – 2 Hours
- How to arrive: By car, walking
- Price: Free
- Website: congreso.gob.ar/palacio
- Ideal Month(s): All Year
The Palacio del Congreso de la Nación Argentina hosts two houses of the Argentine legislature, including the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate. The neoclassical building was designed by architect Victor Meano and took nearly 50 years to complete.
The senate offers free guided tours on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in English (12.30pm) and Spanish (5.00pm). Tours visit several rooms, including the chambers of both houses and the library.
Click here for a 360° Virtual Tour.