Experience – Buenos Aires, Argentina: River Plate Museum
- Address: Avenida Presidente Figueroa Alcorta 7597, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Av. Guillermo Udaondo & Av. Presidente Figueroa Alcorta) (Google Maps)
- Hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Recommended Time: 1 hour
- How to arrive: By car, walking
- Price: Free
- Ideal Month(s): October – May
- Activities: Museum, cultural immersion
- Website: cariverplate.com.ar/museo-river
River Plate’s museum is one of the largest sports museums in the world, measuring 3,500m. The museum has exhibits on the history of the football club, one of the best known and most successful in Latin America.
Highlights include spectacular 360° audiovisual experience, a “time-tunnel” and a tribute to River’s hugely successful team of the 1940s.