Experience – The Vines of Mendoza – Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina.
- Address: Ruta Provincial 94, km 11 Tunuyan, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina (Google Maps)
- Hours: Contact
- How to Arrive: By car
- Distance from Mendoza: 104 km / 64.6 miles
- The Vines of Mendoza Website
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Phone Number: +54 261 461 3900
- Ideal Month(s): October – May
Located in the heart of Argentina’s premier wine growing region in Uco Valley, the Vines of Mendoza is a resort that features spacious private Villas, a luxurious Spa and fitness center, a world-class restaurant, and breathtaking views of the Andes. The resort is surrounded by 1,500 acres of private vineyard estates and legendary Argentine chef Francis Mallmann serves up inspired regional fare and traditional asado feasts at the Vines’ signature restaurant, Siete Fuegos.
At the root of The Vines’ unique value proposition is its private vineyards, the vineyard ownership experience that allows anyone to work side-by-side with world-renowned consulting winemaker Santiago Achaval and the Vines’ expert team to make custom small-batch wine.