Experience – Buenos Aires, Argentina: Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (Fine Art Museum)
- Address: Av. del Libertador 1473, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Libertador & Pueyrredón) (Google Maps)
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday – Friday, 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Recommended Time: 2 hours
- How to arrive: By car, walking
- Price: Free
- Website: bellasartes.gob.ar
- Ideal Month(s): All Year
The Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (Fine Art Museum) in Buenos Aires holds one of the best art collections anywhere in Latin America, and the largest collection of Argentinean art. It also has a display of pre-Colombian art, a library, a photography room, and two sculpture terraces.
The museum is located in Recoleta and houses a permanent collection that includes work by Picasso, Rembrandt, El Greco, Renoir, Goya, Cézanne, Degas, among other notable artists.