With just 16 rooms, Casa de Uco is the perfect balance of boutique hotel attention and large hotel services & activities. Each room has floor to ceiling windows and a striking view of the snowcapped Andes Mountains. Whether it’s waking up to a sea full of vines or taking a relaxing bath with a glass of your favorite malbec, Casa de Uco is a real life daydream. The queen-size bed is one of the most comfortable places you’ll ever sleep, and it’s perfect for a post wine tasting nap. The spacious suite includes a Nespresso machine, alfajores, Toblerones, and yes, more wine. Despite Mendoza being a region for outdoor activities, Casa de Uco has created a homely hotel that you’ll never want to leave.
- Master Suite – King bed, mosquito net, large closet, air conditioning, and a large bathroom with a jungle shower, large terrace with a gorgeous jungle view.
- Suite 2 – King bed, mosquito net, air conditioning, and a gorgeous jungle view.
- Suite 3 – King bed, mosquito net, air conditioning, and a gorgeous jungle view.
- Suite 4 – King bed, mosquito net, and air conditioning.
- Suite 5 – Queen bed, mosquito net, and air conditioning.
- Suite 6 – Queen bed, mosquito net, and air conditioning.
Be Bahia House blends in flawlessly with its environment. Nestled on the edge of a beach-side cliff and surrounded by lush green palm trees, the home offers ocean views from every room. Looking out from the house, guests can see Praia das Tartarugas on the left and Praia do Rio da Barra on the right.
Completely integrated into nature, the grounds organically incorporate a large infinity pool, a beautiful garden, a gazebo with a cliffside area with fire pit, and a bangalô.
The home, which includes free entry to the private Rio da Barra beach club, is less than a 5 minute walk to the ocean.
- Master Suite – King bed, mosquito net, large closet, air conditioning, and a large wraparound balcony with a gorgeous ocean view.
- Suite 2 – King bed, mosquito net, air conditioning, and a large balcony with a gorgeous ocean view.
- Suite 3 – Queen bed, mosquito net, air conditioning, and a balcony with a garden view.
- Suite 4 – Double bed, mosquito net, and air conditioning.
Activities & Experiences
- Praia do Espelho
- Praia Rio da Barra
- Horseback riding on the beach at sunset
- Praia dos Nativos
- Renting four-wheelers
- Praia dos Conqueiros
- Admiring the work of local artists
- Igreja de São João Batista
- Private beach-side massages
- Ponta de Itapororoca
- Praia Rio Verde
- Praia dos Amores
- Teatro L’Occitane
Be Bahia transports guests to their perfect home-away-from-home, which doesn’t just come from a few smiles or a home garden. The friendly staff at Be Bahia properties strikes the perfect balance of being attentive and letting visitors enjoy the villa and property on their own terms. It’s cliche, but the entire staff goes out of its way to make guests happy. From helping with your beach getaway, itinerary and coordinating unforgettable experiences such as horseback riding at sunset on the beach, Be Bahia’s staff is the best you’ll find in Trancoso.